Your week in good deeds, warm fuzzies, random acts of kindness, very cool scientific advances, and lots of other happy stuff! Take a break from the ugliness of the news and the web, and get a dose of happy!
Sunday, July 23, 2017
- In Missouri this weekend, the bassist from the band Circa Survive left the stage to help a woman being sexually harassed in the audience.
- The Sri Lankan navy saved two elephants who’d managed to get stuck out in the ocean for the second time in just two weeks.
Monday, July 24, 2017
- A tourist in Cozumel, Mexico saved a stranded sea turtle. Master Splinter, is that you?
Tuesday, July 25, 2017
- Say cheese! Nikon celebrated its 100th birthday today!
Wednesday, July 26, 2017
- A Maryland police officer was called to arrest a shoplifter, and ended up paying for the diapers the woman was trying to steal.
- Two complete strangers in Massachusetts have become close friends after one donated her kidney to save the other’s life. This friendship took some guts!
Thursday, July 27, 2017
- A California 8-year-old raised money to buy a new wheelchair for his best friend, after learning that Medicaid wouldn’t cover the costs of a replacement.
- How can you mend a broken heart? Well, with slugs of course! (Or a reasonable facsimile.)